Sign in to follow this  
matt crowhurst

Mondays Ref

Apologies if this has been posted but i must have missed this news and i bet others have too. The Ref for Monday is none other than..................D''urso!!!!!!!!!! Is this payback from the FL for us having 2 days extra rest? Cant believe given the history with him and us that he has been put in charge of such an important game in our history

Don''t worry Matt. Portsmouth have history with him too. They''re the home side so he''ll get much more pleasure out of upsetting their fans.

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]Apologies if this has been posted but i must have missed this news and i bet others have too. The Ref for Monday is none other than..................D''urso!!!!!!!!!! Is this payback from the FL for us having 2 days extra rest? Cant believe given the history with him and us that he has been put in charge of such an important game in our history[/quote]

welcome to the wacky world of the FA, its so wrong it s a joke.! lets hope we totally play them off the park and he is not needed to make dodgy descisions.

Im hoping that he realises that he has made massive mistakes against us in the past and is fed up of all the stick he gets from us so will give us every decision he can to get us promoted so he doesnt have to ref us at Carrow Road next season because there is no way he will ever get near the prem league again

As I said in another thread his full name is Andrew Paul D''Urso which ironically is an anagram of Wound Up Lardarse.

[quote user="CDMullins"]Which thread Harry? There seems to be ten on this subject![/quote]That''s why I said another thread. [:P]