Sign in to follow this  
Rich T

MASSIVE WEEK AHEAD........

Am i the only person thinking today...never mind the royal weddning making the headlines, what about the possibility of US getting promoted..... I can''t think of anything else at the moment and it seems to have taken over my whole life!!!!

Just 2 games to go and it will have such an impact on the history of our club for the years to come......

When you remember the depressing times under Roeder and Grant, Gunn and going to the games with no hope or desire for our beloved team.

Let''s enjoy the moment, this is what it''s all about.....

2 games to seal our fate, the Premiership, play offs, Championship for another season, the hope Lamberts stays if we don''t go up.....

I PICKED MY TEAM AND I FELL IN LOVE, I JUST CAN''T SEEM TO GET ENOUGH.................

COME ON!!!!!

If Cardiff don''t lose at home to Middlesbrough then we need Burnley to get a result against them. It''s vital that Burnley win at Leeds tomorrow otherwise they are out of the play-offs as I don''t see Forest slipping up against Scunthorpe at the City Ground. If that happens then their season is over and that means the Cardiff game is of no consequence to them. Cardiff will be up for it and that makes me a tad concerned.