Sign in to follow this  
Chunky Norwich

Last games on TV

Does anyone know the details, or what should happen, with regards to the last games of the season and being on TV? There''s only about a week to go.

Am I right in thinking the Beeb gets one and SKY gets another? I''d say there''s a very good chance of us being shown as the relegation places are pretty much sown up (and will be by 5.30 today) as are the mid play-offs. QPR will get the title today too.

Fingers crossed

Yes, I think it''s one on each, and BBC get first pick. They decide after this weekend, although I don''t know if they''ll wait for Monday''s fixtures first. I''d be surprised if our game v Coventry wasn''t picked.

Presuming QPR are promoted by next weekend, I would imagine BBC will show whoever is second and Sky will show whoever is third going in to Saturday''s games.

However if we get promoted on Monday, it would just be the Championship title left to be decided, in which case I think BBC would pick QPR''s game. Sky would then show Norwich, unless there is a play off spot still up for grabs, which they may chose to focus on rather than us!

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]And now everything is sown up. Everything except who''s in 2nd and 3rd.

[/quote]

And what about 4th - we will finish 4th if we lose our last 2 games & Swansea win their one remaining fixture

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]And now everything is sown up. Everything except who''s in 2nd and 3rd.

We must be on surely?![/quote]With Mondays fixtures still to go i would of thought it currently seems like a 50/50 between us/Coventry and Burnley/Cardiff?Or is everyone now taking it for granted that we''ll floor Portsmouth?

Would prefer it if we were ignored completely for the next week by the national media. Not that I would expect it to effect Lambert and the team but it always seems that when things get hyped up about us and we make an appearance on the idiot box we don''t quite get the desired result.

QPR v Leeds has long been booked into the SKY schedules I think?

The BBC will take one other, and with all relegation/play-off''s all but sorted, it''ll be between us and Cardiff.

If Burnley had won today, I''d have said they''d have shown that match. However, they''ll probably go with whoever''s second after Monday, although us being at home may swing it?

No matches have been selected for next week yet CanaryJames - BBC and Sky choose one each after this penultimate round of fixtures.

Odd. I swear that QPR v Leeds had been penned in weeks ago. Apologies!

It should be us and Cardiff then, unless they decide to show QPR''s title celebrations?*

*or desperate battle for 6th place with Leeds after being hit with a points deduction...