Sign in to follow this  
Lennon7

Todays results now mean...

That DIRTY LEEDS will not make the play offs (Unless they win by 7 goals and Forest lose on the final day)

We mathmatically can''t win the league now (But who cares...? We''re second, bring on Monday!)

I am so excited/nervous for monday now, so glad Cardiff are playing before us, because if they lose we will KNOW, going out onto the pitch that a win would take us up..

What a season, OTBC !!!

[quote user="AndyJR"]Looks like our last game will now be on the beeb.[/quote]

As far as I''m aware, that is why it was moved from the Sunday.

[quote user="The Hatchling"][quote user="AndyJR"]Looks like our last game will now be on the beeb.[/quote]

As far as I''m aware, that is why it was moved from the Sunday.[/quote]

All games on last day are on at the same time. They were all moved to Saturday.

And to the post above, he hasn''t found it out, he''s assuming that will be the case, as QPR are now up, so they are of no interest, and BBC should in theory be picking the game for second place, with Sky picking Cardiff''s game.

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="The Hatchling"][quote user="AndyJR"]Looks like our last game will now be on the beeb.[/quote]

And to the post above, he hasn''t found it out, he''s assuming that will be the case, as QPR are now up, so they are of no interest, and BBC should in theory be picking the game for second place, with Sky picking Cardiff''s game.[/quote]

Indeedy GP.

Today''s results don''t really affect us?

We know we need to win the next 2 games unless Cardiff slip up somewhere (possible, but unlikely). That''s been the case for several days now. Not much point in continually looking at what''s the very least we can get away with is there? Think big, look to get the maximum points and the job''s a good ''un...

We need the same pre-match preparation as we''ve had for each game this season. Nothing whatsoever needs to change in that respect; even if Cardiff do slip up, we need to play to our strengths - that doesn''t mean suddenly playing ''not to lose'' - it means continue ''playing to win''.

As the league table currently shows, we''ve been pretty good at doing that!...

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="The Hatchling"][quote user="AndyJR"]Looks like our last game will now be on the beeb.[/quote]

And to the post above, he hasn''t found it out, he''s assuming that will be the case, as QPR are now up, so they are of no interest, and BBC should in theory be picking the game for second place, with Sky picking Cardiff''s game.[/quote]

Hands up. I''d just assumed from the announcement when the game was moved. I''ll be there anyway, just means I get to watch it again when I get home (assuming it is on the BEEB).

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]even if Cardiff do slip up, we need to play to our strengths - that doesn''t mean suddenly playing ''not to lose'' - it means continue ''playing to win''. [/quote]Lambert doesn''t know to play "not to lose", he always sends out a Team to win.