Sign in to follow this  
stevencfc4eva

Does anyone else feel like this?

Reading other clubs forums, listening to the media etc. i feel no one wants us promoted and it feels like most other teams hate us, dunno why but im not use to other clubs hating norwich, maybe its because we winning more and doing well, it just feels like people think we dont deserve to be where we are. Do you guys feel the same?? What ever happens this season i am a very proud norwich fan.

Of course we deserve to be where we are as it is the result of performances on the pitch. I suspect it is partly envy and partly a belif that we have been very lucky with last minute goals. We all know that it has nothing to do with luck and everything to do with the never-say-die spirit that PL has fostered in the squad. I also suspect there is a deep envy that we have Grant Holt.

Other teams have been sitting around the top 10 or so of the Championship for a few years, paying a lot of money but never really quite getting there. Lots of nearly moments, always the bridesmaid but never the bride. Then along come ''little Norwich'' from League One with their unheard of players and unusual yellow kit and go sit in second place with 2 games to go; in doing so they score a more than a few late winning goals which rubs people even further up the wrong way.Wouldn''t you be pee''d off too?[:)]

I''m wondering if we are the Man U/Arsenal of Championship this year with so many goals to pull out ties or victories in the waning seconds of perhaps suspiciously long added times. Are the refs giving us more than they should in added time the way they do in the Prem for the elite 4 or 5 teams there?

I couldn''t give a toss what other Clubs supporters think of us, WE ARE NORWICH.

I always get the feeling people like us as far as it goes.

Nice Club great fans (not plastic)

Used to pain so not overly arrogant.

Norwich is a lovely city and great to visit etc etc.

Especially when you compare us to Leeds or other teams we are not hated at all (Ipswich aside).

Interesting that Norwich are usually treated as "aren''t they doing well, but let''s look at the important clubs".

Even this morning on Radio 5 live, it was said that Norwich weren''t even geared up for the Championship setup and here they are looking at promotion to the Premiership. Anyway, back to Leeds - it will be good to see them back in the Premiership.... And so it goes on.

How long were Leeds in League 1? Who beat them to the title? Not to take anything away from Leeds (kind of), just using them as a recent example.

It seems that it hurts people to give any kind of recognition to Norwich.

[quote user="The Hatchling"]Interesting that Norwich are usually treated as "aren''t they doing well, but let''s look at the important clubs". Even this morning on Radio 5 live, it was said that Norwich weren''t even geared up for the Championship setup and here they are looking at promotion to the Premiership. Anyway, back to Leeds - it will be good to see them back in the Premiership.... And so it goes on. How long were Leeds in League 1? Who beat them to the title? Not to take anything away from Leeds (kind of), just using them as a recent example. It seems that it hurts people to give any kind of recognition to Norwich.[/quote]They said we wasn''t geared up for the championship!? Where do they think we have spent most of the last 15 seasons!