Sign in to follow this  
Lincoln Yellow

PLAY OFF TICKETS - If Needed.

Suppose it''s good to have a system in place should it be required. Seems to be fair, and allows plenty of time for the season ticket holders to get their seat too.

[quote user="CT"]If my brother buys an away season ticket now will he be covered for the away leg?[/quote]Ridiculous question. This will be the same brother that only goes to a few games so he can get tickets for the big ones, then moans when it doesn''t work out that way?

Am I right in saying that the applications are processed by the lowest category on the form? I''m a season ticket holder without 10 away stubs but want to go to the away play off with my boyfriend who is not a season ticket holder - so would they process it from his category or mine? As my Grandad is also a season ticket holder but cannot make it the away leg due to being holiday, I could always use his customer number on my form if I had to, but just don''t want the club to get funny if I asked to change it to an under 21 ticket instead of 65+ if we are successfull in the balot. Any help would be much appreciated.

[quote user="☆alysha☆"]Am I right in saying that the applications are processed by the lowest category on the form? I''m a season ticket holder without 10 away stubs but want to go to the away play off with my boyfriend who is not a season ticket holder - so would they process it from his category or mine? As my Grandad is also a season ticket holder but cannot make it the away leg due to being holiday, I could always use his customer number on my form if I had to, but just don''t want the club to get funny if I asked to change it to an under 21 ticket instead of 65+ if we are successfull in the balot. Any help would be much appreciated.[/quot

as a season ticket holder you would go into the ballet, on the form you will need to state you would like to upgrade  your grandads ticket. Ive done it for  for a friend for the ipswich game  so i know it works.

[quote user="CANARY CHARGE"][quote user="☆alysha☆"]Am I right in saying that the applications are processed by the lowest category on the form? I''m a season ticket holder without 10 away stubs but want to go to the away play off with my boyfriend who is not a season ticket holder - so would they process it from his category or mine? As my Grandad is also a season ticket holder but cannot make it the away leg due to being holiday, I could always use his customer number on my form if I had to, but just don''t want the club to get funny if I asked to change it to an under 21 ticket instead of 65+ if we are successfull in the balot. Any help would be much appreciated.[/quot

as a season ticket holder you would go into the ballet, on the form you will need to state you would like to upgrade  your grandads ticket. Ive done it for  for a friend for the ipswich game  so i know it works.
[/quote]

Thats brilliant, thanks. I can''t find a seperate box for upgrades, so would I just right down my situation on the back?

Guess it depends who we play - they might not offer an U-21 concession. As it won''t be confirmed until after the forms are due in, you''ll probably have to make it as clear as you can that you''d want U-21 if available, and if not then an adult ticket.

I expect all season ticket holders will receive/ have received the letter I got this morning from Carrow Road regarding Play-Off ticketsIn the event we don''t achieve automatic promotion the club are asking supporters to apply for tickets for both legs of the semis now. As we can''t finish lower than 4th we''d play the away leg first, on Thur 12th or ( ominously ) Fri 13th May. The home leg would be on Mon 16th or Tue 17th.The home leg tickets go on sale to season ticket holders on Sun 8th May from 9.00am either in person, over the ''phone or internet.Then it''s the usual super members offer of a ticket from Thur 12th. They advise supporters to pre-book a ticket to avoid a last minute rush.The away tickets have to be applied for on the normal ballot form but these have to be in by Fri 6th May.Let''s just hope both Middlesborough and ourselves can do the business on Monday so we can forget all about this......

If Swansea fail to win today, we will not finish any lower than third, so at least we''ll know the dates of our possible play off games.

Come on Millwall!

Having read on the official Club website yesterday that applications for the away leg if necessary must be received by 5pm next Friday 6th and not having a printer i went down to the ticket office at 10am this morning to obtain and fill in then and there an application form.

The three members of staff working today did not have a clue what i was talking about and had to look it up themselves on the internet in the office to obtain the details.

No forms could be found so they printed me one off when usually there is a pile of them on the counter for punters to take.

Talk about left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing so good luck everybody.

[quote user="Gerry Harrison"]If Swansea fail to win today, we will not finish any lower than third, so at least we''ll know the dates of our possible play off games.

Come on Millwall![/quote]Not necessarily.  I read somewhere that the dates would be switched depending on where Nottingham Forest finish although I''ve no idea why that should make a difference.

Well i have not received anything in the post and most certainly will not until at least Tuesday because of it being a Bank Holiday but i find it amazing that the ticket office staff working today had not a clue what i was talking about when i enquired about play off tickets and had to look at their own website to find out the ticketing details published on it.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Well i have not received anything in the post and most certainly will not until at least Tuesday because of it being a Bank Holiday but i find it amazing that the ticket office staff working today had not a clue what i was talking about when i enquired about play off tickets and had to look at their own website to find out the ticketing details published on it.[/quote]

Got mine today.......Maybe the postman couldn''t find your tent?

Why does the letter / website make no mention of the need to relocate a chunk of City fans from the Jarrold Blocks from K to the normal visitor section for the play off home leg?

99% certain we will play Forest (if we don''t get automatic) and they will have the right to 15% of our capacity. That means half the Jarrold (basically) so quite a few fans will be hunting for spare seats elsewhere!

So to say.....''you can apply for your seat only'' is not strictly correct.

[quote user="Yellow Rider"]Why does the letter / website make no mention of the need to relocate a chunk of City fans from the Jarrold Blocks from K to the normal visitor section for the play off home leg?

99% certain we will play Forest (if we don''t get automatic) and they will have the right to 15% of our capacity. That means half the Jarrold (basically) so quite a few fans will be hunting for spare seats elsewhere!

So to say.....''you can apply for your seat only'' is not strictly correct.[/quote]

Gulp. We''re in J. Maybe they''ll stick them all in the Barclay instead :-) only kidding. If it happens, I''ll be on that booking system bang on 9am...