Sign in to follow this  
milehighcanary

People...people...people

Why are there so many posters on hear worried, doubtful, and second-guessing our promotion run?Can any one of you who are ''worried'' produce a single piece of evidence that would support such a thought or feeling, while Lambert has been in charge? Lambert has proved to be nothing less than a genius who consistently inspires his players to play at the knifes edges of their abilities.I for one have full faith that Lambert has the skills and attitude to drive this team into the premier league. I DO NOT doubt for one second that we are not in control of our own fate. Am I over-confident? No.Am I nervous? Yes, but only because football is a funny old game and referees are known for getting vital decisions wrong.Do I believe that NCFC has what it takes to finish off what has been an amazing season? Absolufuckinlutely.Do I care if other supporters or managers moan about NCFC? Not for a single breath.COME ON YOU YELLOOOOWSS!!

Im just bricking it! Its literally only after the Scum game that I have allowed myself to entertain the thought of promotion... and the fear that comes with it. When Cardiff scored against QPR I got that horrible sickening feeling of having my hopes stamped on and it reminded me once again how much it could end up hurting if things dont go to plan.However, if this was a previous mangers Norwich (Worthy included) I would be almost certain we would bottle it. With Lambert at the helm i finally feel as though we have a manager capable of getting the best of the team in a ''cup final'' environment! I think we will win, we have a team and a manger more than capable of it, but it wouldnt be football if we werent worried! imagine how dull and meaningless it would be if we didnt?

Totally agree Mile High. Now its about having TOTAL belief. WE ARE GOING TO DO THIS. I''d rather be in our position than Cardiff''s. Enjoy the Bank Holiday and Monday''s game all of you lucky people who are able to attend or watch on TV. From the Yella Army exiled State-side - Common! OTBC.

[quote user="crowey66"]hear hear,spot on son.

I am however a tad concerned about Durso.[/quote]

Likewise. Lambert cannot prevent another Tranmere away......but other than that I can''t see us not winning them both - this management team have been there as players and know how to prepare a team.

I''d rather we won it than the FA give it to us by deducting points from QPR.