Sign in to follow this  
mattyncfc83

Deep breath

New member....pinkun message board reader for many a year. Scummer - Nope. Reason for post: i like many other city fans am feeling aprehensive about Mondays game. But all i feel is required is; a deep breath, a puff of the chest and belief, in lambo, the squad and the club as a whole. Thats about it, we have come this far since August last year, no fear, play to win. OTBC!!!

Spot on Matty. Leave the players to Lambert and us fans hold our nerve. It may be a good thing playing away on Monday. Cardiff will be under enormous pressure at home because, like us last week, home crowds get anxious more quickly.

Welcome Matty.

Never worry about anything in life you cannot directly effect. Should you be going to the game then of course you can help by giving your support - but if you''re planning to watch here in Norfolk, then chill out - there''s nothing whatsoever you can do to change the outcome!

In any case, 90%+ of the things we worry about never actually come true do they?

Actually, ''worrying'' is nothing more than negative visualisation; which is the exact opposite of what PL and the team have been doing all season.

Think about this scenario; if you wanted some good advice about ''the best way to think'', would you consult a scruffy drunk on a street corner or would you be more comfortable taking some key tips directly from PL?

I know who I''d rather be associated with!...

I think it''s just seemed a long time since the last game and we have nothing else to do but worry!