Sign in to follow this  
CRAZY LEGS

kitson and lawrence out for pompey

Especially with their thin squad, Nugent is the main worry for me, he may be looking for a new club in the summer so want to put in a big performance.

[quote user="Europe_93"]Especially with their thin squad, Nugent is the main worry for me, he may be looking for a new club in the summer so want to put in a big performance.[/quote]

Isn''t he on a free in the summer? I''m sure he will be looking for a move away, try and get back in the prem. either with a promoted side, or one of the current relegation battlers.

Maybe we could say to Nugent, if you don''t score against us we will sign you in the summer so you can play Prem football again? :P

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Maybe we could say to Nugent, if you don''t score against us we will sign you in the summer so you can play Prem football again? :P[/quote]

Thats what i was thinking, PL should tap him up and say if we go up you come join us in the summer,to be honest i think we can and will beat Pompey with or without their best players.

[quote user=""]http://www.footymad.net/storytext.asp?article=3653008 this is good news, only nugent to worry about now[/quote]WE HAVE OUR MAIN BOYS FIT!!!!!! They should be worrying NOT us[Y][;)]

[quote user="NauruDude"]Pompy ar fucking bottom of the form table . Yess although they have not good bench they still are good. But comon Noriwch
[/quote]

I can see the headlines now if we win Cardiff accuse Portsmouth of fielding a weaken side to favour Norwich

Oh yer right, weaken team my arse, cause we really performed against the last weaken team we faced (Doncaster) of course we should be a match for them but I have long looked at this fixture as a real banana skin, any complacency & we will be up s**t creek with a very small paddle & little time to do anythin with it, If we end tomorrow still in 2nd I think Cardiff may lose a little bit of heart. I get the feeling they believe tomorrow will all but decide there fate, lets not give them any cause for optimisum, We need 90+min of effort from PL''s heros, a win could take us to the brink of what can only be described as fantastic achivement & propel this club back into the BIG TIME... COME ON YOU YELLAS!!! you CAN do this.

Sorry im getting a bit excited now, 52yr old supported since I saw first game when 9yrs, is it wrong?

Portsmouth may be bottom of the form table but they have only lost 5 home games all season and that is not far off most of the better sides in the division , last home game of the season and live on tv , make no mistake it will be tough as will Coventry be next weekend .

Pompey''s last 6 games;0 wins3 draws3 defeatsNorwich''s last 6 games;4 wins1 draw1 defeatI know that the form book can go out of the window at any time but it does look favourable at the moment.