Sign in to follow this  
NorwichRat

Party.....

Going to have a Party tomorrow.....Usual stuff.....BBQ and liquid refreshement.

Will start off as just a football watching party starting with Cardif. You can guees who I will be supporting.........

Then with Cardif losing, and the shampers on ice, will become a possible promotion party......

Could go on a bit and the neighbours not happy if the dream comes true......... :)

I have a feeling :)

[quote user="NorwichRat"]Going to have a Party tomorrow.....Usual stuff.....BBQ and liquid refreshement.

Will start off as just a football watching party starting with Cardif. You can guees who I will be supporting.........

Then with Cardif losing, and the shampers on ice, will become a possible promotion party......

Could go on a bit and the neighbours not happy if the dream comes true......... :)

I have a feeling :)[/quote]Is "shampers" a brand of fake champagne?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="NorwichRat"]Going to have a Party tomorrow.....Usual stuff.....BBQ and liquid refreshement.

I have a feeling :)[/quote]Is "shampers" a brand of fake champagne?[/quote]

No its only for for us dislexics dear chap

Well have a good one.  I am at a barbecue then watching Cardiff hopefully get beaten by a late Lita goal, then drinking pi$$-weak beer watching Norwich because I''m back at work on Tuesday.  I hope you have good reason to get the champagne out by 10pm [Y].