Sign in to follow this  
star_manic

missed penalty

Hoolahan could be next seasons Charlie Adam in the premier league, early on teams won''t pay that much attention to him / underestimate him and we will profit!Well that would be nice anyway

[quote user="CDMullins"] Messi is actually unplayable .[/quote]

No, he "actually" isn''t.

He''s really good at football obviously but he''s not superhuman. Nobody is unplayable, it''s a silly term. Some people are just better at football than others.

Calling Wes "Wessi" is no different to Russell Martin being the Norfolk Cafu. It''s just a term of endearment some fans use for a player they are particularly fond of and rate highly, it''s a loose comparison. Can''t see why anybody would take issue with that, it''d just make them look pretty pathetic if they did.

Wes''s half hearted and rather stupid penality has been at the back of my mind for several weeks how.It wouldn''t have bothered me if he had stepped up and given the ball a good honest strike and missed.I believe,sadly.that Cardiff are the favourites as things stand and this misjudged moment by Wes could ultimately jump up and bite the club on the arse !

[quote user="Croydon Canary"]Wes''s half hearted and rather stupid penality has been at the back of my mind for several weeks how.It wouldn''t have bothered me if he had stepped up and given the ball a good honest strike and missed.I believe,sadly.that Cardiff are the favourites as things stand and this misjudged moment by Wes could ultimately jump up and bite the club on the arse ![/quote]

Lets get him out of the club. IMO the reason we are where we are is Wes. Did you not notice as soon as he got injured we couldnt win as soon as he came back we did. In sticking up for Wes and not having a go at at Holt, Holt with his falling over and missed chances have cost us a lot more points but would I blame him if we miss out - certainly not. If we miss out you will be the sort of guy instead of applauding the magnificent effort of our team you will be booing.

I''m sorry star manic and everyone else but this is the worst post i think ive ever read on here. Absolute garbage and indicative of what''s wrong with this board, stupid posts by stupid people.

Everything that''s happened has directly contributed to our current position. If we hadn''t have lost 7-1 to Colchester we wouldn''t be where we are now.

Wes missed penalty probably spurred him on and he might then not have scored with a header against Watford!!!

Or setup 2 goals v the Scum!

[quote user="Croydon Canary"]Wes''s half hearted and rather stupid penality has been at the back of my mind for several weeks how.It wouldn''t have bothered me if he had stepped up and given the ball a good honest strike and missed.I believe,sadly.that Cardiff are the favourites as things stand and this misjudged moment by Wes could ultimately jump up and bite the club on the arse ![/quote]

Christ what a c ock! You two are f ucking morons, I''m sorry but to make these statements you must be.

Wes missed a pen versus QPR as well, but your not mentioning that are you.

If we hadn''t have lost the home game versus Portsmouth we''d be promoted by now.

If we hadn''t have lost any games this season we''d have won the league!

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"][quote user="Croydon Canary"]Wes''s half hearted and rather stupid penality has been at the back of my mind for several weeks how.It wouldn''t have bothered me if he had stepped up and given the ball a good honest strike and missed.I believe,sadly.that Cardiff are the favourites as things stand and this misjudged moment by Wes could ultimately jump up and bite the club on the arse ![/quote]

Christ what a c ock! You two are f ucking morons, I''m sorry but to make these statements you must be.

Wes missed a pen versus QPR as well, but your not mentioning that are you.

If we hadn''t have lost the home game versus Portsmouth we''d be promoted by now.

If we hadn''t have lost any games this season we''d have won the league![/quote]

^

That.

And also CD Mullins - You take things way too literally, but thankyou, you''ve made this thread extremely funny.

Well I Blame Dury for his own goal! [:P]But seriously, theres no way to know the outcome of events that would have occoured. As someone pointed out, Holt ended up taking the penaltys at Bristol and Leicester which perhaps wes might have missed you just never know! But its all swings and rounderabouts, how we can look on the one piece of bad luck as being the season decideder I will never understand when you take into account all of the last minute goals we have scored.

I look at it another way. But for that crazy chipped penalty we would not have switched to Holt as our main penalty-taker who has scored 100% of those taken since. Wes may have missed one of those and then we would be even worse off. Every cloud has a silver lining !!!

That penalty against Preston wasn''t the last kick of the gane, was it? Can you guarantee 100% that, had Wes actally scored, Preston would not have scored again? As has been posted many times above, it is not the only mistake that has cost us points this season, so why single it out?