Sign in to follow this  
Robert Barnes

1 more try

please someone help i am coming from canada may 4 i am in desperate need of 4 tickets to the coventry game if anybody knows someone thats selling tickets or whatever please email me before may 3rd the day i leave i have tried just about everything with no luck

any one that has any ideas pleaseeeeee

bob from edmonton canada

At this late stage i think your only chance is to turn up on the day of the game and go to the box office and see if they have any buy back tickets (season ticket holders who cant make it and sell there ticket back to the club for re sale)

Highly unlikely to get four together though, but you might be lucky enough to get everyone in.

Failing that it may be live on TV, so find a pub in the City to watch it

That''s only if the buy back window even opens though, which there''s no guarantee of (unlikely according to ticket office when I phoned last week)

Indeed Jim, but the official website says there is limited buy back tickets available.

Its a long shot but if he''s in the City got to be worth a try.

[quote user="Nolly"]Indeed Jim, but the official website says there is limited buy back tickets available. Its a long shot but if he''s in the City got to be worth a try.[/quote]

That''s true. I''m going to ring again and see closer the time so will try to post on here. Definitely worth a shot though if you''re around, otherwise away end I reckon - you know there''ll be plenty of yellows in there anyway[;)]

BTW It''s Jin, not Jim but ''meh''

Bob I may have 2 tickets for jarrold stand block P close to away area, Im a season ticket holder & purchased 2 extra tickets for my son (& his mate) who is working up in York, Unless he can change his work rota he will be unable to get home, unfortunately I wont know until later in the week if he has been able to change shifts, my mob no is 07917842660 feel free to give me a call if you wish

Bob,

I do have four spare tickets. I pay for five season tickets so that I can lie down if turn up at games completely leathered, which I often do.. Call me and we can arrnage to meet. Call me on +44 1603 760760 (ask for Mungo) and we can arrange to meet up.

P.S. to mark the momentous occasion of your visit, I''ve arranged for Mylene Class to join both teams on the pitch before the game in the singing of "Oh Canada".