Sign in to follow this  
Good Evening Neil

Does anybody know?

the main Cardiff forum? Getting a bit pi55ed off with them moaning about the fixtures, been listening to 606 and a Cardiff fan came on there. I''d like to post on there forum to make a point.

What makes me laugh is the fact that the 1p5wich game was on a Thursday, means we had less time to prepare for that game, but the Welsh don''t seem to realise this.

Given they have their own law passing assembly you would think they would want to assert their Welshness and play in the Welsh league. Thibnk of it they could win it every year and qualify for the Champions'' League qualifiers. Go on Bluebirds, you know it makes sense.

[quote user="ryan1992"]What makes me laugh is the fact that the 1p5wich game was on a Thursday, means we had less time to prepare for that game, but the Welsh don''t seem to realise this.[/quote]Yeah but so did Ipswich, and therefore we didn''t have an advantage.We had two day extra on Derby; thats where we got the advantage.

It seems strange that they hate the English but seem more than happy to be in our league system and to have an English manager and players.