Sign in to follow this  
hook norton canary

mystery youngster!

just been at villa park and may i say, what a pile of ****!! no passion whatsoever!

but as i arrived i was looking for deano warming up so i could get my first glimpse of him, but i noticed a city player i didnt recognise! now it wasnt Jarvis,Crow or Shackell because i know what they look like!

he had shaved head and was wearing white boots! and his number on his shorts was 25, from what i could see-but theres no number 25 on the programme!

he wasnt listed among the subs either!

anybody know who this mystery youngster is?

It was Rossi Jarvis, he was in the warm up but not on the bench. I think Nigel was trying to sneak 12 players on to the pitch from the start

It was Jarvis but not Ryan but his younger Bro Rossi. I reckon Worthy wanted him getting experience with the pros like he''s done in the past with other players just in case he was to be put into the 1st team squad sometime so he''d have experience of what would have to happen pre-match. He now is Squad no 25 of course.

Rossi Jarvis - Ryans 16 year old brother.

We had 17 players warming up before the game.  A chance to make him feel part of the squad.

why would a player not in the squad be training with the first team before the match? maybe u were mistaken because as u said, we haven''t got a number 25.