Sign in to follow this  
Grant the Cat

Herts/Beds/Bucks - Pompey game

Unfortunately finances dictate it''s all about the Coventry game 4 me.

I work in Watford so could go that way, is there alot of ncfc fans that way so we can create a bit of an atmosphere?

Jurgen (Chris),

I''m going to the game mate, leaving Stevenage train station at 10.33am

PlayFootball.net Luton will be showing both games + we''ll arrange Coventry lifts before end of week

Thanks

Jez

Jez, great advertising of play football Luton there! Think you might have subliminally got to a few people, could improve the bar sales that evening! Good suggestion though... Might be worth a look if me and OTBC can''t get a plan together.

Drop me an email or text re the coventry game mate, failing that i''ll be at play footy thursday.

Chris

Seem to be quite a few in Herts, I am in Stevenage, not going to Pompey you need to thank me for not jinxing the team by going.  How about Herts Canaries an opportunity to parade around Carra Rud with a giant flag.

Anyone interested?  Many years ago we had a meeting of 4 of us from Hitchin, Letchworth area at the Millstream Hitchin, I am sure they still support City, Moobag who used to post here was one of those.

Seems to be a good following in Herts...going to the game today, but perhaps a follow up thread about starting a ''Yellow Herts'' group in due course could get something going, particularly if it means more of us getting to games next season. Was a member of Capital Canaries last season but couldn''t really make the most of that. (Based in East Herts.)