Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Home or away shirt tonight?

It''s one good thing about having the same sponsor on both shirts. I remember in the Proton / Lotus days we were contractually obliged to wear the away shirt for 8 games (I think) so that lotus got their money''s worth.Totally agree in that it should only be used when completely necessary.

[quote user="WhoLetTheFoxOut"]What will the team be wearing or what should you wear?[/quote]

Sorry WLTFO, didn''t make myself clear - What will the team be wearing? Not hugely superstitious, but have not seen us lose a game all season when I''ve worn the same shirt as the team on the day. So want to take the right shirt before I head off ;)

I would imagine Jim''s right in that we''ve only seemed to wear the away one when necessary this season. However, my memory is $hite so I couldn''t tell you if that was definitely the case. I think you''d be best wearing the home shirt. Maybe take the away one in a bag? Haha. I''ll be donning the 94/96 home shirt so I don''t have to worry about wearing the correct one :)