Sign in to follow this  
Superstitious Dave

pubs in pompey

My mates and I are all going to The Good Companion. Heard it was the away pub and it quite close to the away end anyway :)

Team Fanny Magnet and Team Totty who are leaving Norwich at 10am will add this to their list so thanks for the info.I am a tad concerned about Team Totty joining forces with us as i was once told that there is only one thing worse than a pissed woman and that is two of them.The problem being is that there will be three of them with us.[<:o)]

Certainly sounds like there will be a huge Norwich contingent travelling down.

[quote user="AndyJR"]Certainly sounds like there will be a huge Norwich contingent travelling down.[/quote]

One of them is a big un as they say but Kathy and WITS in all fairness i would not describe as "huge" although maybe they have seen better days........oh sorry i think i have misunderstood your post.[:P][;)][:$]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]Certainly sounds like there will be a huge Norwich contingent travelling down.[/quote]

One of them is a big un as they say but Kathy and WITS in all fairness i would not describe as "huge" although maybe they have seen better days........oh sorry i think i have misunderstood your post.[:P][;)][:$]

[/quote]

Lo15!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

i am making allowances at the moment because of the fragile mental state of all city fans, but can i just say people in glass houses..........

hi everyone the pub on the eastern road the good companion

for away fans very large pub also good food and sky tv.

http://www.gkpubs.co.uk/pubs-in-portsmouth/good-companion-pub/

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]I''m saying nothing!!! [:#] [;)]

[quote user="pompey yellow"]hi everyone the pub on the eastern road the good companion

for away fans very large pub also good food and sky tv.

http://www.gkpubs.co.uk/pubs-in-portsmouth/good-companion-pub/[/quote]Thanks for the link, if you go to the website you can get a voucher for 2 free pints when you purchase 2 main meals. Just printed mine out!http://www.gkpubs.co.uk/pubs-in-portsmouth/good-companion-pub/

The good companion doesn''t have sky anymore. Good friendly staff though who told us of another pub (30 minute walk though) but no "away friendly" bear the ground.

I am at the good companion, there is no Sky. On the advice of the manager the pubs near the ground aren''t away friendly. Nearest is 30 minutes walk.... Sigh