Sign in to follow this  
NorwichRat

Nerves.......

Bloody hell.

I am pacing around the house. The nerves have set in. Could be a historic day. My whole family is feeling it.What to do?...........Found the alchohol :)

At least the players have King Lambert to keep them calm!

[quote user="JimRoyle"]I''m watching the cricket on Sky but just longing for the matches to start. Almost as nervous about the Cardiff game as the Pompey one!![/quote]Ditto

My girlfriend will be impressed when she gets back to our flat later, the amount of house work I''ve gone through is frightening, will do anything to take my mind off the games later on (admittedly coming on this forum wasn''t a genius idea!)

However my girlfriend IS aware how nervous I am and has bought me a fresh bottle of Jack to help me cope, is it too early to start?

Yes, very nervous here, and have even been out and mowed that lawns lol. Not sure if I can watch the Cardiff game or not. Might have to busy myself again

I thought it was the going back to work feeling I was getting.

Now you mention it I''m as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

It''s a very strange feeling I have today, I won''t be watching Cardiff and I don''t want to know the result (unless they''ve lost) if that makes sense.

I feel strange too. Part of me is bricking it, but the other part is quietly confident. I''m at work tonight as well, and am gonna tape the game and watch it when im done, so not sure if that is for the better of for the worse!

im not going to lie guys im bricking it!! i was sat in mcdonalds earlier eating my burger and on the radio the news had just come on saying tonight could be a historic night for norwich city if they gain promotion to the premier league and then thats when it hit home!! i wonder if cardiff are feeling the pain also knowing that if they slip up they could give it to us on a plate? im hopeing there is a stream later for us to watch but failing which radio will be on COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!

Have found a few bottles of KOPPARBERG have calmed the nerves and a wave of optimism has washed over me.

Now I am sure we is gonna be promoted TODAY.

OTBC

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Think , Huddersfield and Col Utd away last seasonThe boys delivered. 1p5wich and Leicester this season.

This is the "new Norwich" we don''t buckle under pressure, we thrive on it.

Have faith.[/quote]

Charlton away was the first game mentioned above but it mysteriously disappeared!

I may of course be wrong but we are norwich city,and things are never easy so i fully expect Cardiff to win about 3-0 leaving us to do it the hard way . We will beat pompey tho !

I am assuming Cardiff have won before they kick off - there is no point in putting pressure on ourselves by going through the emotional ups and downs of their game.

Thank goodness we have got a big game manager in charge in Paul Lambert who will know exactly how to approach our match.

Rest assured, Cardiff are much more nervous than us and they cannot win promotion today: just stay in contention. If it all goes their way they might go to Burnley in a ''done it'' mindset and blow up like Swansea.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Think , Huddersfield and Col Utd away last seasonThe boys delivered. 1p5wich and Leicester this season. This is the "new Norwich" we don''t buckle under pressure, we thrive on it. Have faith.[/quote]

Swansea....?