Sign in to follow this  
paul searle

what a load of rubbish, what game was Worthy at?

having just got back from watching today abismale display

worthy is having a joke i have travelled all over this season and this was the worst

this season villa should of won 5/6 nil we dident turn up

people started leaving 10 mins before the end and they wasent villa fans

im fed up with spending good money and all day driving to watch that cr..p

im sorry but mullers may of well stayed in bed worthy just stands there and looks on

i feel like going down monday with a board outside colney can you give me my money back for what i saw

ashton on his own tried hard but a thankless task where all the fight we had we seem to have put up a white flag already

worths tactics were no good we need to attack we give villa far to much respect and got stuffed you ask the 3 half thousand there about worths radio norfolk report

there laugh him all the way back home just a bunch of mugs we are travelling to watch

other teams play sort it out old mate

Makes you wonder if a lot of what Brian Woolnough said was not in fact a load of old cobblers as we thought.

Brian Woolnough & Mark Lawerenson.............just sitting there looking smug, but both exactly right.

I forgot that BW was coming to see the Boro game - I just hope some of the injuries heal quicker than expected otherwise he will simply twist the knife he has already stabbed us with

OTBC