Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Thankyou 5Live

Had to make do with R5 coverage today and i have to say they did us proud, especially after the final whistle where Mark Chapman was reporting form the tunnel.

Mark Clemet said he was actually lost for words to describe what we have achieved in the last two years. And they rightly recognised how PL has been able to take players from lower leagues and make them better. The only downside is that if people didn''t know how good Lambert was before, everyone knows now!

They closed the show with OTBC echoing around Fratton Park in the background - at which point, i don''t mind admitting, the tears were welling up. Ferkin awesome. Well done everyone, i can''t believe it! For me, this beats 1992/93 and the subsequent Euro campaign.

Had internet streaming tonight, but 5 live did me proud against the scummers last weekish .They started off all binmen and look at their young p,ayers, but ended up prtaising the skill and work rate of our team.It was great commentary - look forward to more in the PREMIER LEAGUE next season!!