Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

90 MILLION REASONS TO GET DRUNK TONIGHT

Ricardo may have a sore head tomorrow but the club he loves has no more money worries.YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS ALL GET PISSED,LETS ALL GET PISSED,LETS GET WASTED,LETS GET WASTED LETS BE HUNGOVER IN THE MOOORNING!!! p.s im working at 7 and dont intend to stop celebrating for a long while to come

[quote user="First Wizard"]

My bottle of Jack Daniels is now in heavy usage mode.

Ruddy well done City. [Y]

[/quote]

Welcome back mate, missed ya.  Bottle of champagne drunk, hmmmm maybe a 2nd one [:D]

WOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

I have a head ache already - but it''s going to be worse in the morning!

Its going to make for a very short week - I hope my boss doesn''t ask me to do anything that tricky tomorrow!

And there''s a pub near Liverpool Street near where I work that serves Woodfordes Wherry - might have to pay a visit tomorrow - life is sweet!

So ecstatic. Just over the bloody moon! I think it''s time to crack open the good whisky I''ve been saving! :D

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"]

My bottle of Jack Daniels is now in heavy usage mode.

Ruddy well done City. [Y]

[/quote]

Welcome back mate, missed ya.  Bottle of champagne drunk, hmmmm maybe a 2nd one [:D]

[/quote]

Yes, unbelievably I was thinking about you Wiz, during the game.  Welcome Back from beyond those misty mountains[Y]

We won''t clear the debt immediately though will we?  The payments don''t all come at once and doesn''t the £90m quoted include the full parachute payments?

As has already been mentioned, we will be a more attractive propostion to investment, but at least we are not desperate for it now, so we hold all the trump cards on that score.

Stay in the Premier League for a couple of years or get relegated and the debt should be cleared a lot sooner than it otherwise would have been. 

How long before we expand the stadium lol?

Did anyone see the emotions that Delia was going through during the game and her reactions and body language and expressions?  When Jackson scored her head went back and she collapsed backwards and had to be supported!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Did anyone see the emotions that Delia was going through during the game and her reactions and body language and expressions?  When Jackson scored her head went back and she collapsed backwards and had to be supported![/quote]I''d react the same if I just saw the potential recovery of a £20m investment  [;)]. Only joking- maximum respect for Delia and MWJ- McNally admitted how close we were to administration in 2009 on RN earlier. A big thank you to all involved with NCFC tonight, our club is Premier League in all respects [<:o)].