Sign in to follow this  
Pabs

I love this club

To Paul Lambert, David McNally, Delia Smith, Michael Wynn Jones, Grant Holt and all the Norwich City players and fans...

This is the best day of my life. I love you all.

I can''t put into words just how much i love this club, and everyone who occupies it (even Cluck - sorry Cluck, you''ll just have to live with that one).

Bloody love this club.

Proud of our fans at the game, filled a stand, kept singing, our away support has been the twelfth man on our travels.

I bloody love Delia too!!!!!

Supporting this club is such a roller coaster ride. In my lifetime (shorter than some posters) We''ve experienced the highs of FA Cup Semi finals, finishing third in the premiership, beating Bayen Munich in Germany, Storming into the playoffs only to lose to Birmingham, winning promotion in style to the premiership, a last ditch effort to survive before dropping, three depressing seasons of underachievement, an awful start to life in League 1, a storming turn around and champions again! And now promotion back to the Premiership! Imagine if you''d supported Coventry in the last 20 years instead. Depressing doesn''t even cover their experiences!

I''ve been a Norwich fan for 11/12 seasons, have seen 3 promotions and 2 relegations. Its amazing.

We have had some really amazing games, some great players, great support. But have also has downsides, do you think supporters of teams like Man.U, Real Madrid etc get upset when they don''t win the league, we only get upset when we get relegated, at the start of this season anywhere above relegation zone would have done for most fans. But we have got promotion, and possibly another championship (although i expect QPR won''t be punished with a points deduction. Just so Cardiff don''t get promoted :P).