Sign in to follow this  
GledhowWhite

Well done Norwich!

Leeds fan here (Yes, I''m dirty scum before you all say it, haha!)

Just like to congratulate you. You came up with us last season so it''s kind of gutting because it shows we could have been promoted as well, but at the same time I hope this motivates us for next season

Hope to see you do the double on Scum, Chelski and Liverpool next season!

Nice one Canaries

Very nice of you.

I''m not sure many Norwich fans thought the same, but i quite wanted you to win the play-offs, having two League One sides get promoted (Plus Harry Kewell used to be one of my favourite players, so used to quite like watching Leeds)

Surely it was more a case of you coming up with us rather than us following you [;)]Honestly will miss the games against Leeds next season as despite the collection of twats who come along the majority seem to be decent folk like most supporters are these days. Always a cracking atmosphere and the Prem would be a better place for having Leeds in it that the empty stadium located in Wigan.Best of luck next season to you Leeds types and all that. I''ll probably be in a minority in saying that though.

Thank you!!!

Best of luck to yourselves in your future endevours!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Very nice of you.

I''m not sure many Norwich fans thought the same, but i quite wanted you to win the play-offs, having two League One sides get promoted (Plus Harry Kewell used to be one of my favourite players, so used to quite like watching Leeds)[/quote]You certainly weren''t the only one who wanted to see Leeds promoted in the play-offs.  It would''ve been a fantastic advert for the Football League to have two teams promoted from League 1 go up this season, and a great part of history to share with another club.  Something both sets of supporters could have in common and share drinks over on those away days.But I''m getting all emotional and soft.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Very nice of you.

I''m not sure many Norwich fans thought the same, but i quite wanted you to win the play-offs, having two League One sides get promoted (Plus Harry Kewell used to be one of my favourite players, so used to quite like watching Leeds)[/quote]Don''t mention Harry Kewell, most Leeds fans absolutely detest him as he went on to play for Galatasary!

Oh & thanks mate very kind of you. I thought Leeds were one of the best teams - if not the best- we have played this season. I thought you would get play-offs at very least - good luck to you next season. [Y]

[quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Very nice of you.

I''m not sure many Norwich fans thought the same, but i quite wanted you to win the play-offs, having two League One sides get promoted (Plus Harry Kewell used to be one of my favourite players, so used to quite like watching Leeds)[/quote]Don''t mention Harry Kewell, most Leeds fans absolutely detest him as he went on to play for Galatasary![/quote]

Well i don''t hate him :P

I did forget about that though. But he has been rubbish there, maybe it was his plan, make them waste some money on him, so he can go get a tan out in Turkey....

Aye, cheerts Gledhow - shame you couldn''t come along with us again, Leeds deserve better than they''ve had in recent times.

It will surely be tougher next time round though, the sides coming down will be much stronger than the those this time out....bloody glad we did it this time if only cos of that!