Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

Does anybody care about the QPR case now?

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Cos i bloody well dont!!!!!

ON THE BALL CITY[/quote]Nor do I but on second thoughts we could be champions Saturday night.

Yes - because if they''ve cheated they deserve to be punished. Furthermore it would be great to do back to back Champions

I reckon the players would like a Championship winners medal to go with last seasons....

I would just like them to get a massive ass fine personally. And I''m talking £15m plus! It just wouldnt be fair to dock them points after the way they''ve performed this season.

I careIf it helps keep the Welsh out of the premiership I hope QPR go upPlusIt''s another London game for us rather than travel to say Cardiff or Swansea

It would be quite nice to be champions two years in a row (and in a few years, know one will remember that it was only because QPR were deducted points)

Wether QPR have won the league with an unfair advantage or what ever you want to call it. They have still just about out performed us over the course of the season.

Yes for 2 reasons - 1. If they cheated we are champions simples 2. If the case goes on for even 3 weeks the 2 teams coming up with us will be at a huge disadvantage as they will not be able to sign players not knowing what division they are in.

Nope, not one bit, I do not want to be given the league (Yes I believe QPR should be docked points and Cardiff should not be allowed to have signed Bellers, Emamnuel-Thomas, Ramsey, Bywater) meaning we were head and shoulders above them but id i dont want to be the team that was given the league.

The Premiership is enough for me, what an achievment

I do, they''ve flaunted the rules for a year and if the FA doesn''t do anything they might as well scrap the 3rd part ownership rules. I''m very glad that we''re going up on merit and not because they''ve been deducted points but the FA have to start standing up to rich clubs who break the rules

Not bothered now. We can plan straight away for the Premier League now. QPR and the playoff teams do not have that luxury. Neither do any of the bottom 5 or 6 in the Premier League. We have got until August now to start identifying transfer targets, conditioning and preparing the current players for the challenge ahead.