Sign in to follow this  
rock bus

Portsmouth Manager

Know we will all be too busy celebrating and getting pixxed but just thought I''d mention his post match interview

Really garcious in defeat and way he spoke about Delia suggested may be he''s been interviewed before?!?!

He came across as a real 1st class gent so well done to him

Ok enough sentiment back to the beer - we are premier league!!!!!!

Aye, saw that interview myself, he came across as a good guy and very gracious in defeat, and complimentary to NCFC.

I was actually pleasantly surprised by Billy Davies when I saw his post match interview after the Forest game on the beeb the other day - hugely complimentary of the set-up at NCFC all round from top to bottom and about the supporters.

I do think we are quite a popular promotion winner, certainly more than Cardiff would be!

Funny how Steve Cotterill has been the opposition manager in some significant matches in our recent history. He was the Burnley manager when they beat us 4-1 at Carrow Road in 2006 - the match which resulted in Nigel Worthington''s sacking.

Sean Derry (QPR) was in the studio and was extremely complimentary throughout the night. Top man, top pundit. Cotterill was magnanimous as well.

[quote user="JimRoyle"]Funny how Steve Cotterill has been the opposition manager in some significant matches in our recent history. He was the Burnley manager when they beat us 4-1 at Carrow Road in 2006 - the match which resulted in Nigel Worthington''s sacking.[/quote]

was at that game, remember he walked over & put his arm around worthys shoulder during second half when crowd turned on him, really decent guy