Sign in to follow this  
Sjb

Dave Jones possible Excusses for tonight

If Nowich played at the same time as us we would surely have won.

only for apossible 2 goals - and the way they bottled it tonight, they probably would have missed them!!

He is bound to come up with the old chestnut about us having extra time to prepare.  When the pressure was on them they bottled it.  Will Man City pay Bellamy''s wages for another season in the Championship.  I guess they must have lost money on showing the Norwich game after theirs, as most of the supporters could not wait to get out of the ground.  There is still time for them to drop out of the Championship and join the League of Wales.

Dave Jones has been a hinderance for Cardiff in this run in. Too much complaining about us, lack of ideas. He bottled it as much as the players.

I really don''t think he knew what to do to over haul us - mainly because he didn''t see us as a threat until about a month ago.

On their forum (which I couldn''t resist reading), some of the Cardiff fans are saying that a couple of their players were out on the booze over the weekend (they were seen in bars). That might be an excuse he could use :-)

He hasnt that nervous since the old bill were interogating him on the pheadoplihilla (excuse the spelling) charge!