Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

[;)] Only one problem I can think of...

If Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank ever becomes manager Jackson will be the first name on his list. Couldn''t stop praising him on Sky.

I just can''t believe it, WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE!

I was pleasantly surprised how much good commentary JFH gave and Shaun Derry came across as a decent guy too; so much so I feel sorry for players like him and the fans at QPR who have been let down by the executives.

JFH should be the first man Sky Sports go to for punditry from now on. He was very good, not just because he was complementing Norwich, what he said made perfect sense, none of it was very cliched or copied from what the last pundit said (looking at you Mr.Shearer)

JFH infuriated me before the games...he was on Sky Sports News saying how Cardiff deserve to be in the Premiership, and that he couldn''t say the same for Norwich plus Cardiff are just a much bigger club. Then before the Cardiff game, again he said Cardiff just has to be in the Premier League and that promotion was in their hands, not Norwich''s hands!! I don''t know where he got that from! Then Cardiff lose and all of a sudden he is very complimentary, which is all well and good but talk about being disrespectfull about our club before the games had kicked off...I was fuming! Shaun Derry on the other hand, seemed extreemly professional, articulate and really knew what he was talking about