Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Did anyone notice Chris Martin...

Not wanting to have a dig at anyone on this glorious night.

But a few have mentioned on here (i''m fairly sure) that Chris Martin doesn''t want to be here, is getting shipped out etc. Well if you saw him in those celebrations, a man who hasn''t even been on the pitch for 2 or so months. He''s a Norwich player, and a Norwich fan quite clearly.

P.S

Obviously just because he was celebrating doesn''t mean he won''t leave, but i just seem to remember some comments suggesting he was very unhappy hear as well as Lambert being unhappy with him. And i was just pleased to see his reaction, and hope he gets some game time on Saturday and maybe a goal :D

[quote user="Crofts Number 1 Fan"]Pacheco & Lansbury''s celebrations also looked very promising and Edwrads enjoyed it.[/quote]Dunno so much about Edwards, but Pacheco was really getting into it.... makes you wonder ??

As for Chris Martin, he will come good

Chrissy looked very happy, was good to see. So too did Pachecho, Love to keep him here, passion and quality.

I think if Lambert wants Pacheco and Lansbury next season they will be here.

Pacheco only on loan (if Liverlose sell him, i don''t think we could afford him, but i very very much doubt they want to sell him anyway.)

Lansbury, i don''t think fits in with the Arsenal style, he runs around too much and plays too many long balls (and by long, i mean more than 7 yards :P). I don''t think he would cost any more than £3-4 million, and if Lambert has the budget, i don''t see why he wouldn''t be a serious option.

if you look at Pachecos twitter hes been well into us from the moment he got here, he was tweeting the Middlesbrough goals with obvious joy (I know this seems obvious but if you see his twitter you''d get what im saying) http://twitter.com/#!/dani37pacheco

As for Martin id certainly take no notice of whats been said on here, he has scored important goals for us this season and (despite what some might say) DOES put in the effort, he''s had a part to play in our promotion until injury (though id admit he had hit a dry patch) ruled him out for a couple of months, after injury it was deemed by Lambert better not to bring him back into the side for the end of the season but with Jackson hitting that form why would he? Chris Martin had every right to be happy tonight - he''s our player.

Even if players suspect they may not be here, theres no point not having a good time if you think you wont be here, its the equivalent of us feeling down because we fear we will be relegated from the EPL next season!

I would not be surprised to see Lansbury staying with us. Depends if he wants to go on loan to the Championship or continue on with a squad that want him.Would not be surprised to see an interesting line up vs Coventry.Chris Martin , Declan Rudd, Adam Drury to start ????

I think it would be nice if Lambert did that. Wether or not he does is another matter.

Rudd,

R.Martin, Ward, Edwards, Drury

K.Smith, Lansbury, Hoolahan, Lappin

Holt, Martin

With Pacheco and Jackson getting some game time at some point. R.Martin has to play so he has played every minute for us this season, amazing fitness from him. Has anyone else who runs about as much as him done that? a few GK and CB might have, maybe even the odd full-back who doesn''t attack very much. But R.Martin is up and down the wing every game.

When Martin made one of his runs and almost scored a stunning goal the comentator summed it up with " and thats a right back "Martin has been legendary

My Grandad said he looked Grumpy in Morrisons the week before he was back on the bench. I think he just generally looks grumpy :P (maybe its the shopping?)

I imagin Lansbury will be running back to Wenger begging to let him come to Norwich he plays with passion and clearly enjoyed getting promoted with us, however i dont think wenger will be ready to sell him yet, and i dont think he will come as cheap as 3-4 million, he''s better then that, alot more to come from him yet!!

Depends how badly Lansbury wants to stay, if Wenger is not going to give him first team,and lets think in regards to Henri''s age, Wengers willingness to play young players AND if Arsenal want the title next year they need to look at experience not up and commers. I dont think Henri will make it in the Arsenal XI Henri might just be able to make the move, who knows he might not want to !?There was a rumor about a "if promoted " clause as part of the extention , lets wait and see.Personally I think Lansbury is a Norwich player now we are in the Prem.Wouldnt be surprised to see Pacheco hang around, although I highly doubt it will be perma as he is rated far to highly.

Like i mentioned earlier in the thread, i just don''t think Lansbury really fits into the Arsenal style.

Added to the points you just made Nexus. Wenger really needs to get results next season, and can you really see Lansbury really helping? He''s obviously not as good as Whilshire and Ramsey. Wenger shouldn''t need to sell to buy, so for those reasons i think the chances of getting Lansbury might not be as low as people expect/expected a few weeks ago.

Lansbury will never ever ever ever play for Arsenal''s fist team. Wilshere and Ramsey are already playing first tem football, if you good enough, your old enough, its a simple as that,

wouldnt suprise me if we pick Lansbury up for next to nothing! the quoted £3-4 Millions price tage is luidcrous, the suggestion that we''d pay that is even worse.