Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

Official Match(es) Thread - Cardiff vs 'Boro & Pompey vs Norwich

Truly emotional scenes. Thank you Paul Lambert. Thank you every single player. From the depths of despair 3 years ago to this is just phenomenal. All together now - WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE!

KING LAMBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done all,we have definitely deserved this.[:D]

And to think, at the start of the season I said I''d be happy if we finished mid-table, to consolidate following promotion from League 1.Brilliant season, great result, very well done to PL and all the players! [:D]

Somebody send Leroy Lita a nice bottle of something. He set the ball rolling on what turned out to be a day of destiny.

[quote user="Strappy"]And to think, at the start of the season I said I''d be happy if we finished mid-table, to consolidate following promotion from League 1.Brilliant season, great result, very well done to PL and all the players! [:D][/quote]me tooits just phenomenal bit emotional now

Brilliant scenes after the game. Lansbury & Pachecho seem just as chuffed as all the regular players. Maybe they''re back next season. The team spirit is fantastic. And those travelling fans, words fail me how brilliant they are.

best scenes ever - all the team included - PL bundled at the end, I think that might not have happened on a normal match day"!!!!

What a night :) Think of all the quality we are going to be facing next year ?! Cant wait !!Just need some local rivals..... Think Lowestoft Town are probs the biggest club around next to us ??

We''re slipping, 1st last year and only managed 2nd this year. I guess I''d settle for 3rd next year :P

Cardiff - you''re just not good enough. Period.Simeon Jackson - couldn''t have done it without you, you took us over the line and have played a vital part in our season. I would never have guessed that in the early days :-)

Best. Season. Ever.

The really mental thing is that I''m not certain I''d really thought about the idea of promotion seriously until about 7 o''clock tonight. Just so unexpected really. Astonishing, just astonishing really!!!!!

Eieieio .......