Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

Official Match(es) Thread - Cardiff vs 'Boro & Pompey vs Norwich

greatplay by crofts- about time that hereiderson got a card!!

Easily the better team, we should 2-0 up, I fear we may rue these missed chances...

All in all, it''s going fairly well. Cardiff dicked 3-0, we''re at 0-0. It could be so much worse for us.One goal in the 90+3 minute will do nicely please Holt.;-)

Forty five minutes to go. We have a great bench and a very clever manager. Lansbury for Fox. Pacheco for Surman. But my feeling is McNamee to create the surprise. Well I covered all angles. Time for another Stella.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]holt and hoolahan need to get in the game[/quote]

i agree, get hoolahan more in the game and we''ll get that final ball. Been good so far.

No shots on goal sYs to me we are dealing with their throw in''s, but I agree that this looks their best threat.

We need to get Hooly into the game more, he has hardly seen the ball going towards the goal.

i think id bring lansbury on for surman for 2nd half if its still not goin our way after 70 mins throw on pacheco and macnamee

We''re all over them, seems only a matter of time before we score, although we were all over them at Carrow road. Hope it''s not a repeat of that.

[quote user="paul moy"]Jackson is useless on his left. Shown it again !!!!  AAAAARRGGGHHHHHH..[/quote]Good job his head is OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="paul moy"]Jackson is useless on his left. Shown it again !!!!  AAAAARRGGGHHHHHH..[/quote]

ha

get in