Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

Official Match(es) Thread - Cardiff vs 'Boro & Pompey vs Norwich

I think I am going to have a Hart attack . I can''t beleave this . I have a feeling tonight is the night

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"][quote user="jed exodous"]This is mental, you''d think the team playing in red are pushing for promotion.  Lita could be an option for when we get up, likewise would Bothroyd consider us if we were up?  Probably be too much in wages but maybe worth a look.[/quote] Lita would be good but I f*ing detest Bothroyd[/quote]

I feel the same about Bothroyd, i remember him getting sent off at Carrow road for Blackburn for kicking Jonson i think...  But hes a good age, clearly got talent and now an England international (maybe a 1 cap wonder) on a free can only be good business...  Lita, if he wanted to come would cost 1-1.5mil i reckon?

[quote user="CANARIE-KID"]i feel sick thinking tht we can be promoted if we win tonight[/quote]

That''s how I''m feeling [:)]

This is looking like dreamland at the moment!!!!!!!!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"]Sweet Jesus, I am starting to get very excited.[/quote]

Im trying to remain calm, well when I say calm I mean grounded (ATM) but I might just implode if Boro win lol

[/quote]Them dropping points and shipping goal difference is almost more important than us winning tonight, if that makes sense!

Cardiff are awful, boro look like they are playing for the premier.

And the important thing is all decisions are against them

[quote user="Kevin Keelan"]

It''s nearly 1am in Hong Kong and I dozed off and woke up to see the score. Could someone please confirm I am not still asleep and this is a dream???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Hahaha it''s real [:D]

A 3 nil defeat will do wonders for our goal difference cause!! And I reckon it will get worse.

Poor Bellamy cant stay onside.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"]Sweet Jesus, I am starting to get very excited.
[/quote]

Im trying to remain calm, well when I say calm I mean grounded (ATM) but I might just implode if Boro win lol

[/quote]

Them dropping points and shipping goal difference is almost more important than us winning tonight, if that makes sense!
[/quote]

I know what you mean babe lol

It''s nearly half time and Cardiff still need to score four goals to stand a chance of getting a meaningful result.

I expect Jones to complain to the FA because our boys have had a couple of hours more rest and it''s going to be a couple of degrees cooler when we kick off.

I told you all it would be fine :D

(And in the excitement have decided to book train tickets to come back for the game this weekend :D)

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]It''s nearly half time and Cardiff still need to score four goals to stand a chance of getting a meaningful result. I expect Jones to complain to the FA because our boys have had a couple of hours more rest and it''s going to be a couple of degrees cooler when we kick off.[/quote]

You can just hear him whining and moaning about it now can''t you?  Mind you he might do a Sir Purple Head and not be interviewed lol

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]It''s nearly half time and Cardiff still need to score four goals to stand a chance of getting a meaningful result.

I expect Jones to complain to the FA because our boys have had a couple of hours more rest and it''s going to be a couple of degrees cooler when we kick off.[/quote]Brilliant. I had said similar a while ago about the time. Didn''t think about the temperature though. Makes a MASSIVE difference. What does Davie Jones pull out of his locker at half time for his team talk?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I told you all it would be fine :D (And in the excitement have decided to book train tickets to come back for the game this weekend :D)[/quote]

Blimey lol steady you on

I''m going to 5 a side at 9 so will only see the first half of our game. To be fair I don''t think I can stand the tension of watching/listening to our game anyway.

[quote user="pdlufc"]Well Well , the big spending Welshmen have capitulated.....You my friends are surely now a Premiership Club.

May i be the first to offer my congratulations to you all and may i add that i believe you have what it takes to stay there.

Yes i''m jealous but credit where it is due.

Well done Norwich.
[/quote]

Thanks by the way but we are not PL just yet, much appreciated comments though [Y]

[quote user="pdlufc"]Well Well , the big spending Welshmen have capitulated.....You my friends are surely now a Premiership Club.

May i be the first to offer my congratulations to you all and may i add that i believe you have what it takes to stay there.

Yes i''m jealous but credit where it is due.

Well done Norwich.
[/quote]

I really appreciate those nice comments. It''s not all over for you if you can hold onto 7th as we have the verdict on Friday to consider. Good Luck !! 

Given a tanking like this Cardiff don''t deserve to go up...Steady nerves at Fratton and we''re up by the looks of it.  [Y]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I told you all it would be fine :D (And in the excitement have decided to book train tickets to come back for the game this weekend :D)[/quote]

Gloryhunter[:P]

C''mon Boro.1 half gone our way!!

[quote user="gfresh"]It literally couldn''t be better than that.[/quote]

4 nil would be better! 3 nil is doable, 4-nil - no chance. They would have to score 5!

4-4 at Carrow Road, anyone? Boro were 3 goals clear.....let''s hope they hold onto this lead, look very impressive especially the front two.

WTF ......just come in from work and Cardiff losing 0-3 lmaoWhats the game like good ???Or Cardiff bottlers ??