Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

Official Match(es) Thread - Cardiff vs 'Boro & Pompey vs Norwich

Afternoon chaps and chapettes,

So just over two hours until kick off at the Cardiff City Stadium, nervous doesn''t cut it for me and I''m sure everyone else, I expect the Cardiff - Boro game to result in some form of score-draw, and my head also says we''ll draw at Pompey, only time will tell!

I won''t dwell too much on the Cardiff game, so I think we''ll line up as follows:

Ruddy

R. Martin

Whitbread (if not fit then Edwards)

Ward

Tierney

Fox

Surman

Crofts

Hoolahan

Jackson

Holt (c)

Subs: Rudd, Drury, Smith, Hughes, Lappin, Martin, Pacheco

Oh, and COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!

Afternoon, Im trying not to think about out match and have been doing the lawns to try and take my mind off the game for an hour or so, it didn''t work lol.

We''ve even been to Tesco''s and I kept seeing green and yellow shirts.

Really hope the hunger and desire for PL football is with the lads tonight, we can;t do much as fans, it''s down to PL, his team and the players to be motivated enough to win.

OTBC

I''ve got a bad feeling about tonight.  Hopefully Sky have got a Norwich sided pundit on later as Jimmy Floyd and Cotterill are already doing my head in...

[quote user="JimRoyle"][quote user="Lambert is King"]Leroy loves our club still he will do everything inhis power to halt Cardiff[/quote]

I was thinking that. He could be our hero again!
[/quote]

And to show did you see him celebrate ? you would have thought he just won the FA cup

Hoping Middlesbrough can take advantage of Sian Massey''s lack of knowledge on the offside rule.