Sign in to follow this  
Ivana_rubyatitz

Bookies already writing us off!

According to Sky we are already 6-4 faves with BetFred for relegation - do these bookies not realise Paul Lambert is a God who will keep us up? [;)]

Couldn''t care a toss what the bookies think, we''ll hopefully prove them wrong like we did this year.

It was interesting to hear Derry commenting after the game - assuming QPR still go up, he said they knew there would be times and games where they will be outclassed, possibly hit for 6, but that there are other sides they know they can live with. That is pretty much spot-on - it is what you do against the Fulhams, Birminghams and so on that count. A bit strengtheninng through the side and and I don''t see why we can''t give it a good go....there''s plenty of Champs players out there good enough, Lambo needs to be given the ££ to get some of them, no prima-donnas thankyou very much.

I''ll be betting on Norwich to stay in the Premiership. And as many positive things as i can find (Like top 10 finish, top 4 finish, qualifying for Europe etc etc :D)

I''d love it if PL said that his ambition for next season is to win it!

Why just aspire to stay in the division?

AMBITION is just that - shoot for the stars - you might just hit one.

Who cares ???£90m in the bank and we get to watch Grant Holt and co strutting thier stuff against the worlds best !!

Actually 6-4 on, so 4-6!

If PL is in charge for the full season, WE WILL NOT GO DOWN, 17th, is a success!