Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

how did you celebrate?

ON holiday in north devon celebrated with wife, Carlsberg and devon cider come on you yellows , don''t think the locals were ready for a celebrating canary ha ha

[quote user="city till i die"]what pub was that harry???[/quote]Albion in Gorleston.

Good crowd of City Fans in the Albion for the game, right from kids to pensioners, were there many in the Short Blue?

In the stands then on the pitch, to be continued with champagne in a flat overlooking Carrow Road before the Coventry game. Fantastic night. Incredible season.

Had a couple of beers , I was going to go out with my car waving my flag , but there was a storm here. So instead I went up on the roof and wasted another bottle of beer grand prix style !!! Spraying it all around :)

In my living room with friends and family, in a stunned state of shock, not quite taking in what I had just saw!

(If you had seen this middle aged man jumping round like a tazmanian devil when we scored against Derby, hugging strangers, then you wouldn''t have thought it was the same person!!)

Didn''t even know I was going to be in the country, but last minute crew changes meant I was, otherwise I would have been in the stands at Portsmouth.Watched it in my flat, and loved afterwards, having my window wide open and hearing nothing but "going up up up" and car horns.Brilliant.[:D]

[quote user="Willmeister"]On the pitch with the players. Fantastic night![/quote]Too bloody right!!! [:)] Oley oley oley, going UP UP UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [:D]

2-15 a.m in Australia I decided to sleep in the arm chair in front of the TV whilst the Cardiff match was on and then wake up to watch the city but Leroy Lita, God bless him changed all that. Jacko did his stuff for city and it was whisky with the cornflakes at 7a.m.

What away to start the day. OTBC

Having my eyeballs lasered by Mr Liggins and his extreme light emitting ''Raygun of Death'' camera......The Murderers, was rockin''!

And my head is sore......and I''m not at work till this afternoon......fortunately.