Sign in to follow this  
CantonsHero

My boss is an Ipswich fan and....

Say nothing - that will wind him up even more.  He''ll have some sort of response lined up for you (probably starting in ''f'' and ending in off you carrot crunching ''d'' head) , but if you say nothing, you will just let him stew.Then right at the end of the day, simply mention you''re off to have a promotion party and you might be in a bit late

Just say."good morning" and grin from ear to ear and then ask do you have any headache tablets, I bet he won''t ask what they are for.

Smile and nod is byfar the best suggestion.

You could always invite him to the promotion party then say, Oh sorry I thought you were a Norwich fan............

Just simply ask him if you can possibly leave work a little earlier today at around about 5 past Ipswich.

[quote user="Phyxius"]Just simply ask him if you can possibly leave work a little earlier today at around about 5 past Ipswich.[/quote]

5 past ipswich that''s brilliant lmfao!

could say to him, "hey boss,want to come and play for the highest paid pub team in suffolk, its called ipswich town"

[quote user="CantonsHero"]I need the best one-liner for tomorrow at work. Please help.
[/quote]

Ask him if he''s Marcus Evans, in disguise......