Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Highs And Lows Of Promotion Night - Reflection

Highs -

Thoroughly deserved, the likes of Steve Claridge etc proven wrong.....again, one of the brightest young managers of this era taking us forward, finally a stable and sensible board set up, best home support in the championship and for the top flight and one of the top ten away supports, loyal support, team spirit. No-one can knock our late goals, you play to the whistle, we finally have a real good chance of staying in that league with the current unity and stability changes like Lambert, McNally and yes I bloody will say it DELIA have made bless them. Lets look at the likes of Stoke, West Brom, Fulham, who have proven you can go up and compete. For all those Norwich fans who said they didnt want us to go up as we will come back down shove up your John wark because im not having that.

Lows -

Well the old Arthur made a return about 12.15am last night, and with deepest regret assaulted Dorris inm a drunken rage, im deeply sorry and ashamed. Ive never done that before to a women, and its unacceptable. Still if she insist on watching estenders on catch up when i want to watch the football league show again.

OTBC.,

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Highs -

Thoroughly deserved, the likes of Steve Claridge etc proven wrong.....again, one of the brightest young managers of this era taking us forward, finally a stable and sensible board set up, best home support in the championship and for the top flight and one of the top ten away supports, loyal support, team spirit. No-one can knock our late goals, you play to the whistle, we finally have a real good chance of staying in that league with the current unity and stability changes like Lambert, McNally and yes I bloody will say it DELIA have made bless them. Lets look at the likes of Stoke, West Brom, Fulham, who have proven you can go up and compete. For all those Norwich fans who said they didnt want us to go up as we will come back down shove up your John wark because im not having that.

Lows -

Well the old Arthur made a return about 12.15am last night, and with deepest regret assaulted Dorris inm a drunken rage, im deeply sorry and ashamed. Ive never done that before to a women, and its unacceptable. Still if she insist on watching estenders on catch up when i want to watch the football league show again.

OTBC.,[/quote]Oh Arthur, Arthur......Still, if they think EastEnders is more important then..... ( lol )I''m sure she''ll forgive you one day......maybe around 2016 perhaps ?