Sign in to follow this  

Thank you David Mcnally.

For poaching Paul Lambert for us and being the CEO that that sad twonk Doncaster must now aspire to be.

IMO McNally has saved this club and often we hear the phrase in Lambert we trust. Personally I think it should be in McNally we trust as whatever happens this man will keep us a force to be reckoned with. When the day eventually comes that he has to replace Lambert I am sure he will still move us on and unlike Doncaster nobody including the manager and owners will be allowed to p**s our clubs money up the wall again.

Indeed David McN is the man that made it all happen. Great to see him and the board enjoying the celebrations on the pitch. This will lift the whole city.

Thank you David . I like the way tonight when interviewed he said with all confidence that we would not be going down :)

Agree with this completelyBefore these past 2 seasons it just hasn''t felt more right than it does now with mcnally, delia , lambert, jones etcJust can''t thank them enough for all they''ve done for this club, who needs a 7 year plan, we''ve done it in 2!!!!

It was the game earlier in the season when the ball went out in injury time and McNally grabbed it and threw it back to PL as fast as he could, and then Holt went on to score that really made me think this is a guy who is passionate about NCFC and winning games.

I like him a lot, he talks sense, fires people when they have to be fired and hires great people and he trying to help the team win games, what more do we need?

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]And who went and got him? bout time Delia got some of this praise, we''ve had 2 promotions under her and the downs but its been a great ride, she loves the club as much as us![/quote]

I agree DDD.  She (and Michael) ARE due a share of the praise, not only for their role in David McNally''s appointment but for persuading Mr Bowkett to take over as chairman, and then taking a back seat and letting them get on with it.  Bowkett''s role in managing the financial situation has been absolutely vital, and he deserves great credit.

The end result is that we''ve become a proper football club again, and I couldn''t be more pleased.  It''s amazing what can happen when you put football first. [Y]

[quote user="canary cherub "]  It''s amazing what can happen when you put football first. [Y]

[/quote]

Ain''t that the honest truth and probably the most succint summary of our remarkable turnaround.

thank you Delia and  Mcnally!!! and also a thanks to the Wonderman Paul Lambert and the brilliant players.

We are all in this together!!!!!! now lets enjoy it!!!!