Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

The premierleague relegation battle

Ultimately no.Then again I''d prefer Blackpool to stay up - decent lot, Holloway''s amusing, and they''re probably the weakest of the lot

I''d like to see the Hammers go down.  And Wolves.

Ideally would have been Blackburn as well but I think theyre safe - between Blackpool and Wigan no real feelings either way

Wolves and West Ham down ideally and perhaps Wigan or anyone else except Blackpool - want them to survive because they make the league so much better and are actually fun/similar to us/have great manager and possibly a better chance against them

West Ham were treated too leniently over the Tevez affair so I see their relegation as belated justice. Blackburn and Birmingham are defensive-minded and pretty boring to watch while Wolves and Blackpool play good football, so I definitely wouldn''t miss the former two.  

I think Villa might go down.....

Unless i wasn''t looking properly, they play Wigan this week, and if they lose that, i think there down. Because they then play Liverlose and Arsenal. West Ham are down, and i think Wolves (And Wigan if they don''t beat Villa)

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]with this manager, this team spirit and a few shrewd signings i honestly dont think we will be close to the bottom 3 next season[/quote]

I agree. Blackpool have proven that if you attack teams in the Prem with no fear and have a good team spirit, that can take you far. With the right additions, I think a position of around 12 to 15, similar to Newcastle''s achievement, could be possible under Lambert.

West Ham - because my Son In Law supports them so it would be a double whammy for me.

Wigan - because they are really a Rugby League Club pretending to be a football club 

Wolves - no other reason than it would be 3 W''s

Get rid of some Northern clubs, cant be arsed going up there.