Sign in to follow this  
pickle

Possible CHEAPish players for next season

currently the players listed below are out of contract at the end of the season and Norwich must surely keep an eye on a few. give me your thoughts :

Manual Almunia (arsenal) - very unlikely and to be honest wouldnt really want him

Luke Young

Nigel Reo Coker (Aston Villa)

John Carew - still all seem unlikely to me however John Carew would be a great Target man for us. think he is more likely to go to a club such as stoke though.

Seb Larsson - linked with him before and i think this is more likely, would like to see him in a city shirt.

Kevin Phillips - being linked with him, think this is not PL and he wouldnt be interested.

Benjani - wages to high and becoming a bit of a has been

Jason roberts - big hit or big miss!

Richard Kingson - would be great cover for JR, however dont seem this to be likely.

David Vaughn - possability but also being linked with the likes of WBA.

Johan Elmander - NOPE!

Seamus Coleman - playing well for Everton, yet still not offered a new contract, i think he would be a good buy for the canaries :)

Victor Anichibe - still yet to perform on he big stage... however he could do it at a club like ourselves.

Zoltan Gera - Personally not a fan, however could be the winger were looking for.

Shaleum Logan - Man city youngster, not going to break into the first team, possability.

Michael Owen - anything is possable, but i will onl believe this when i see him in a norwich shirt. far to expensive..... as about notiable in the united side this season as bin laden has been for the past 10 years.

Sol Campbell - hes a gooner and looks a gonerrrrrrr

Ricardo Fuller - looked promising in the prem at stages, however our club is about consistancy as of late, i reckon he would be a good buy.

Rory Delap - LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG throw, that is all.

Simon Cox - Hasnt cut it, championship player at most.

Robert Green - think id love him back here, but JR needs to be given his oppertunity and greeno wouldnt settle for the bench,

Stephen Caldwell - would settle in nicely at the centre of our defence.

and a quick look at dortmund shows that :

dede - defender

antonio da silva - midfielder are both out of contract at the end of the season. could PL pull some strings?