Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

The sh1ting bricks club

I''m not, i''m ecstatic. I can understand why people are nervous, but i''m far to optimistic to think of anything other than a Norwich victory :D

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I''m not, i''m ecstatic. I can understand why people are nervous, but i''m far to optimistic to think of anything other than a Norwich victory :D[/quote]

This /\/\/\/\   We''re a different proposition under Lambert these days.  And if we dont win tonight, we''ve got another crack at it on Saturday.  Then i''d be turding it...

Aye, count me in.I think we''ll win tonight, but I might watch most of it from behind the sofa.

I''ll join[Y]

I am also now a member of the Shaky Hands Gang and Chain-Smokers Not-That-Anonymous!

[quote user="Herman "]

I''ll join[Y]

I am also now a member of the Shaky Hands Gang and Chain-Smokers Not-That-Anonymous!

[/quote]

Hahahaha [Y]

Chris Goreham just said (pre-match): "No sign of nerves in the Norwich warm up whatsoever - the players look really relaxed!"

Russell Martin: "Playing with confidence has got us results"...  

Portsmouth will want to spoil the party - but this game is as big as it gets - we''ll soon find out what we''re made of won''t we?

I couldn''t take this going to the last day. I am shitting the bed. I can''t remember the last time we played well on the last day. Please score a goal!

Just relax. If we lose tonight, we''re still ahead of Cardiff going into the last game, and a win against Cov will be good enough.

I''d be in, but after careful examination they turned out to be breeze blocks.

[quote user="morty"]Aye, count me in.

I think we''ll win tonight, but I might watch most of it from behind the sofa.
[/quote]

Put your periscope down - you can come out now Morty!

I was fine up until the last 5 minutes of the game when my rear end started doing an impression of a tortoise sticking it''s head out of it''s shell.