Sign in to follow this  
Camden Canary

Away season ticket please help.

Hi guys never really posted on here but always a bit reader and thought now would be a good time to get involved cos WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE! and i need some help. Im currently a home season ticket holder and attend about 10 away games a season but me and mates are looking to get away season tickets for next season. Anyone know as to how you apply for these and how much it cost etc.? many thanks in advance!

I was wondering that as well :P

Nothing about them on the official site.

I can''t imagine there are very many available, because we always sell out our away allocation anyway, so they club don''t need to sell them.

yer this is my worry as a couple of my mates arent season ticket holder at home we will be low in the priority groups for allocations and stuff. I think last time we got in the prem we had about 1000 away season ticket holders but not to sure I keep trying to ring the club but get the annoying message saying phone lines r busy n ive got to much of a hangover to drive down!

Forms are in the ticket office, as stated above.Costs £20. You put your debit/credit card details on the form and when tickets become available for each game payment is taken and tickets posted to you.You also get to pick if you prefer your seat at the front/middle/back of the stands.

I really want one. But have a couple of issues....

Will they still have them on Saturday? (I presume so, but i don''t normally get to the ground very early, and its always busy in the ticket office)

And how quickly do they send the tickets out? Because i will be in Norwich and Canterbury (unless i quit uni, but then i wouldn''t have money to pay for the tickets :P). So if getting tickets sent to Norwich home, then my Mum would have to send to me in Canterbury when i''m there, but if they only arrive a day or two before there wouldn''t be enough time.... And i doubt i could persuade my Grandad to go to every away game :P

I presume they would be sent out on the day we get the tickets from the opposing clubs.

Alternitvley have them sent to the club we are playing and collect them from there.