Sign in to follow this  
The Wesminator

Tears anyone

screamed at top of my voice, scared dog witless and started blubbing in my other halfs arms because I was so HAPPY!!!

[quote user="The Wesminator"]Last time I blubbled was at the Valley last season when the final whistle went. One of many in the away end that afternoon. The whistle hasn''t even gone and I have started. Anyone else????[/quote]

Yes mate don''t hide it I was at the Valley last season too, and said to my son if we can get around middle next season I''ll be happy, this is out of this world.

I tweeted earlier that I shed a small tear.[:''(] @bernie01842

It''s been an amazing evening, first the Cardiff defeat (well done Boro!) and then victory for us! I had to keep up with the score via my son texting my mobile as I was at the theatre.

FANTASTIC - well done to all the players, Delia & Michael, David McNally and most of all, Paul Lambert!

Looking forward to the party at Carra Rud next Saturday.

As soon as the final whistle went i dropped to my knees with tears in my eyes, relief, total happiness and feeling proud!!

I had a fair few mates round and managed to hold it together, as soon as they went home, i stuck skysports news on mute, watched the vids on youtube and am now listening to canarycall. I''ve been crying for about 40 minutes.

Literally cannot believe this, this is better than going up under Worthy due to where we''ve come from. Lambert has put us back where we belong. What a night!

Yes a little tear in my eye tonight and also last week when we beat Derby. Bizarrely, I only tend to blub when I''m really happy and two years ago at Charlton I was just too numb to do anything but get drunk after the game.

Good to hear, and an incredible night.

My 8yo son just stood and cried his eyes out.

Sky on, listening to Norfolk and the bubbly flowed, I just kept rewinding Sky and watching it over and over again.

There has been some times over the decades but that takes it for me.

Saturday will be out of this world and I know it will be as emotional.

Enjoy

I still feel emotional, yesterdays rollercoaster will take some time to wear off!

No tears from me, just immense pride. Th reason for no tears? I really don'' think it has sunk in properly yet. I am smiling, woke up smiling and will smile all day today as I work......in Cardiff. Norwich scarf whilst i deal with the customers anyone???

Get in there!

Tears last night and tears again this morning reading all about it again and watching videos of it.

So proud to be a City fan and for what we''ve been through its truely amazing

My Dad did, never ever thought i would see "The Ice Man" as me and my Brother call him cry..

What a legend you are Dad Luv Ya x x ...

Lost for words really on what this team has done for Norwich and Norfolk over the last 2 years,so so happy right now!!!Tears streamed down my face just thinking about what this great football team has done for all us city supporters last night!!!

Immense night in the Murderers.....packed to the rafters.....totally drained...and yes a little blub at the end after it all sank in. Bloody fantastic. I hope U4E was able to watch it from somewhere.

Think i was just too much in shock to show any emotion, still hasn''t sunk in!!

Just got back from Tehran with no access to internet or mobile phone coverage. Quite possibly the best news ever. Stunning.