Sign in to follow this  
The Wesminator

Tears anyone

Last time I blubbled was at the Valley last season when the final whistle went. One of many in the away end that afternoon.

The whistle hasn''t even gone and I have started.

Anyone else????

Not to get all ''who is a real supporter'' and all that, but I can''t believe any real Norwich supporters haven''t had a few tears in their eyes tonight!

Fantastic stuff, bring it on - Saturday is time to party!!! :-)

well no sky in my turkey hotel! took laptop to turkey so managed to listen to radio norfolk, me and boyfriend crying like babies, all the turks are like what the hell are they screaming about WOW!!! WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE SAY WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE!!!!!

OK, the tears are here now I''ve seen Sky Sports replaying some of the action set to Coldplay''s "Yellow".

Just as I start to man up sky go and put that ending montage on which triggers anohter tear of joy run down my cheek. Amazing!"It Was All Yellow"Very fitting.

Yes so proud i had a few private tears, cant wait for Saturday, ita gonna be a great atmosphere, and Paul Lambert is a football genius!! O.T.B.C.

I''m still abit numb and can''t quite believe it has still happened. When I''m trying to get to sleep but thinking about going to Manchester U and City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs, that''s when it''ll hit me.

Must admit to a few aswell, even though I''m 400 miles away... jigged round my living room and realised I had tears streaming..... its been a long way back.... a day I thought that may never happen again!!  Two years ago it seemed we were a club in freefall, So So ..........So proud!

Yes, and absolutely speechless.I know some on here will have their issues with this, but seeing Delia at the end too had me welling. You can keep your Russian Tycoons and your Yank owners. THAT is a proper fan in charge of our club!Well done Delia, Michael, Dave, Alan, King Paul, ALL the squad, Tony Mowbray, and finally ALL OF US!!!!!!!!GET IN!!!!!!!!!!![:D]

Yep, a few tears from me at the end, but just listening to Roy Blower talking about Roy Waller and how his wife was going to his grave finished me off.  Wonder if he would''ve streaked again...

Was shaking like a leaf with hands on head standing in front of tv murmering ''I can''t believe it'' for 15 minutes after the final whistle!