Sign in to follow this  
O.T.B.C

Ist Wiz, you're a legend and I'm sorry.

I said I would do a post about 1st Wiz and here it is. He said that we would get top 2 and my god he was wrong. Get in.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Cheers mate, its all done with mirrors you know.  [;)][/quote]

It''s all in the balls mate isn''t it?  [;)]

Well done Wizard. You stuck with your prediction from early on. Also, come on back to this forum. I need someone to have a good shot at ( back and forth ) who understands the game.

i predicted promotion as well? :D

I hope you start posting again on here Wiz, many seem to find it fun to mock you, but you have your own views and unique aspects that add to the atmosphere of the forum

[quote user="Gingerpele"]i predicted promotion as well? :D

I hope you start posting again on here Wiz, many seem to find it fun to mock you, but you have your own views and unique aspects that add to the atmosphere of the forum[/quote]No-one likes a smart-arse, Ginge!Only kidding bud!!!Well played!!!![:D]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]i predicted promotion as well? :D I hope you start posting again on here Wiz, many seem to find it fun to mock you, but you have your own views and unique aspects that add to the atmosphere of the forum[/quote]

Many thanks GP, indeed everyone, as to future postings?...........hopefully.

Despite my many years of anti Delia mutterings I thought she was superb for us last night.

I was one who was also mocked on here for having the audacity to predict promotion, as I have also been over Cody. At least now I can console my self with some hefty winnings.  All I need now is for Cody to score in the Prem !!!

[quote user="First Wizard"]Cheers mate, its all done with mirrors you know.  [;)][/quote]ishowed the faith 2 years in a row[IMG]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll8/orange172/newfirstwiz.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll8/orange172/newfirstwiz-1.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"][quote user="First Wizard"]Cheers mate, its all done with mirrors you know.  [;)][/quote]
ishowed the faith 2 years in a row

[IMG]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll8/orange172/newfirstwiz.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll8/orange172/newfirstwiz-1.gif[/IMG]
[/quote]

I actually thought about this last night. First Wiz has made to stonking predictions. Whats next Wiz? Please say Europe...

Well done, First Wizard. I''m glad to say my predictions were completely wrong. I stated a few times that the best we could expect was a play-off place. I only really felt confident that automatic promotion was a strong possibility when I heard that Cardiff had lost 3 nil yesterday arvo.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]i predicted promotion as well? :D I hope you start posting again on here Wiz, many seem to find it fun to mock you, but you have your own views and unique aspects that add to the atmosphere of the forum[/quote]

Many thanks GP, indeed everyone, as to future postings?...........hopefully.

Despite my many years of anti Delia mutterings I thought she was superb for us last night.

[/quote]

I miss ya anyroad [:)]