Sign in to follow this  
Heresyourfathersgun

A funny thought crossed my mind

Without starting another QPR points deduction debate, or if we want to be champions by the back door, this occurred to me:

Where will they present the trophy?

If QPR get deducted points and don''t finish top, they will appeal - does their presentation go ahead anyway pending an appeal?

Or do the League ignore all that and bring it to Norwich for us?

Will nobody actually be presented with the trophy?

Somehow, this has the makings of a farce!

Sorry if I missed this in another thread.

It''s all up in the air at the moment, and I guess it will remain so until the outcome of the hearing is made known.  Even the PO''s are being delayed, so I guess it''s wait and see.

I assume that they would not present the trophy if there is any doubt and there would be a separate presentation ceremony in norwich/near qpr once it is settled. When we won Div1 under worthy the trophy wasn''t presented at carra rud but in the city.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]i''d much rather go up 2nd behind QPR and QPR have a 10/15 deduction next season.[/quote]The reason the hearing is this week is so the punishment (if any) will be for this season.

It will be presented at the PUPs end of season get-together[<:o)][B][<:o)][B][<:o)][B][<:o)]

Failing that I guess it will be on the Balcony at City Hall with cameras from SKY and the BEEB transmitting the scenes to every home near "that big club to the south"[H][<:o)]

[quote user="Colchester Canary"]I thought you we''re going to say I wonder how these guys feel:- Darel Russell Lee Croft David Marshall[/quote]

we could always ask Sammy Clingan and David Bellend on Saturday?