Sign in to follow this  
Big A

A Friendly request

Having just returned to the UK from business abroad i have the unenviable task of trying to buy a birthday present for my brothers birthday next saturday (7th May).  If anybody has two spare tickets to the coventry match i would be eternally grateful and will of course be willing to pay you for the privilage :)I can be contacted anytime at bigandoaac@gmail.com or 07786 176 951thanks guys OTBC

[quote user="Big A"]Having just returned to the UK from business abroad i have the unenviable task of trying to buy a birthday present for my brothers birthday next saturday (7th May).  If anybody has two spare tickets to the coventry match i would be eternally grateful and will of course be willing to pay you for the privilage :)I can be contacted anytime at bigandoaac@gmail.com or 07786 176 951thanks guys OTBC[/quote]

Or if anyone would rather give the opportunity to a non business man who cannot afford to go abroad and wants a ticket for himself, I will pay alsoCanaries2@hotmail.co.ukThank you.

I doubt we''ll see as many as we possibly could, as a lot of people who knew they couldn''t make every home game purchased a Super Membership and have probably been able to buy a ticket for the Cov game.

you cynical lot you :)I fully appreciate it may look like i''m jumping on the bandwagon and i could indeed give you a BGT worthy sob story but i''d rather just celebrate the victory and put a smile on my brtohers face for the daycheersAndrew

[quote user="Big A"]you cynical lot you :)

I fully appreciate it may look like i''m jumping on the bandwagon and i could indeed give you a BGT worthy sob story but i''d rather just celebrate the victory and put a smile on my brtohers face for the day

cheers

Andrew
[/quote]

Hahaha Andrew sorry.

Hope you get a ticket for your brother, may be worth you going to the clubshop in the hope that there might be some buybacks

The best way to get a certain ticket for any of the matches is to buy a season ticket ;)

Not missed a home game in 3 seasons despite the 150 miles between my house and carra rud