Sign in to follow this  
militantcanary

Premier League Bosmans

Check this out

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2011/01/19/2312686/2010-11-end-of-season-bosman-list-all-the-players-available

Interesting stuff

bosingwa''s nephew and niece live in norwich and he has been at carrow road for their mothers wedding. it could suit him possibly. its a possibility. he also stayed in norwich for a week while negotiations were going through with chelsea before he joined.

Couple of likely ones that caught my eye

Parnaby, Zolton Gera and Gilles Barnes

[quote user="youngcanary"]bosingwa''s nephew and niece live in norwich and he has been at carrow road for their mothers wedding. it could suit him possibly. its a possibility. he also stayed in norwich for a week while negotiations were going through with chelsea before he joined.[/quote]

I reckon the 80-100k a week wage could be the stumbling block.  Plus hes not been anywhere near the player he was before he got the bad injury that kept him out for a year. 

Spector would be a decent addition and also showed he could play midfield as well. 

these are more realistic options, keeping the wage bill down is important, i imagine lambert will bring in lesser known players with points to prove rather then well known expensive players.

oh yeah of course, i wouldnt really want bosingwa. he''d have no friends within the club as i dont think his english is great where as at chelsea he has/had the likes of ferriera, deco and the other lads who can speak his language probably. yeah his wages would be incredible. interesting fact though :)

I agree but I think we should have a blend of hungry players and players who have done something on a free, there are some pretty good players on that list

Is Pirlo at 32 a possibility for example, how about Castro from Spain, or the 3 players at Ajax inc Oojer a regular for Holland.

We may not be able to afford some of these players but we should surely be looking

david vaughn and Michael Kightly would be great to get on the free, but half of them players have signed new contracts, wank website

Seb Larsson would be a quality signing and realistic. Tamir Cohen too.

Some of that must be bollocks though, Seamus Coleman? Really? If his contract was to run out alot of big clubs would be looking at him, and I''ve heard nothing. I know for a fact Green and Upsons contracts aren''t running out.

Was looking through all the leagues to see if I spotted a name I could sorta recognize and saw Danny Koevermans, the name rang a bell so looked at him on Wikipedia, plays for PSV and scored 34 in 89 games, not a bad return for a player playing at the top level of Dutch football, not the same level as premier league of course but still pretty good, maybe have a look at him if not too unrealistic?

I''m expecting quite a few young and hungry players from the Championship to be brought in but I can also see us getting some sort of gem with Premiership experience on a free as well.  No point in guessing though, Lambert always suprises us!

[quote user="Boyo''"]I''m expecting quite a few young and hungry players from the Championship to be brought in but I can also see us getting some sort of gem with Premiership experience on a free as well.  No point in guessing though, Lambert always suprises us![/quote

Yeah Kevin Phillips I was thinking, maybe getting a little old though