Sign in to follow this  
ryan1992

Over 24 hours gone...

So has it sunk in yet? I still think I''m dreaming, and don''t want to wake up! McNally''s words on Anglia Tonight at 6 were quality ''We will stay in this League, I''m telling you, we will stay in this league'' and about investing most of the money back into the transfer kitty. This seems too perfect to be true! Shakespear couldn''t have wrote the script for the past 3 years, and being a City fan is undoubtadly the best feeling possible at the minute! The Players, Directors, Managers and The Fans all deserve this, and here''s to staying up! [B]     OTBC

I don''t think it has quite sunk in yet and won''t for a very long time, I''m just really looking forward to seeing Rooney, Drogba, Gerrard, Sir Alex and Kenny Dalglish all at Carrow Road! [:D] Can''t wait!

No hasn''t sunk in quite yet, will do shortly though I reckon, looking forward to being on MotD and not having to stay up that bit extra to watch the FLS, just hoping we stay up and become an established premier league side e.g. Stoke

I loved those comments so much. I don''t think it''s sunk in yet and I just want next season''s fixture list now and to be starting the new season on Saturday instead of finishing this season. Haha.

Very excited about next season...although we have a few things to look forward to:-

This Saturday - party at FCR.

Get the season review DVD and remember what a season.

New Kit should be unveiled this month.

New signings over the summer.

Fixture list mid June