Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

Amidst Our Joy - Be generous, Spare A Thought For Others

• Here we are with one game to go in the season and we are the only club certain to be promoted to the Premiership. How the fans of all those other 23 clubs must be wringing their hands in anguish at the moment certain they will be the ones to miss out.
  • Ipswich Town fans came into this season fully expecting that Roy Keane would find a way to put their club at the head of the table. They probably also expected that, during that process, they would give a right tonking to the newly promoted "scum" from Norwich. How they must be hurting currently. Spare a thought for them.
  • Robert Green....unless things change quickly then Robert will once again be passing Norwich...except this time he will be on the way down. Yes, he is a professional but he will feel hurt.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Only got the first two paragraphs of your post, Yankee - what happened to the rest of it?[/quote]

I honestly don''t know Rudolph. When I type something it shows as big letters on my screen ( my eyes require that ). That''s what I do with all my posts, however, the moment I click "post" everything goes to small print and eliminates the paragraphs. For this particular post I also used the bullets button but, as soon as I click post, all of that disappears making my posts look unimpressive.