Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Late Kick Off next season

As this is for Football League Clubs only do you think they''ll axe it next season.

Let''s face it, there''s not going to be anyone on it worth watching now.

Surely the viewing figures will plummet given our promotion & given the BBC cutbacks can they afford to keep running a show that caters for an ever decreasing minority. 

Late Kick Off isn''t just for us, there are local versions across the country so i doubt BBC East would axe it if it didn''t feature us.I''d still watch it anyway, along with the football league show as I like following all the leagues.

[quote user="barclaystand"]Late Kick Off isn''t just for us, there are local versions across the country so i doubt BBC East would axe it if it didn''t feature us.
I''d still watch it anyway, along with the football league show as I like following all the leagues.
[/quote]

[:D]

Late kick off isn''t for "non premiership" teams at all!.....if you look at other regional variations they all talk about premiership clubs, and as its on BBC will still have footage of matches.

I will take great delight infact , on Matt Holland having to talk about Norwich''s latest premiership match through gritted teeth. for half the programme, whilst then having to give a couple of lines about the "lesser", "lower league" clubs accross the region !!